Too often, our youth are presented with a watered down Christianity that is about being “nice” and little more. But if we take an in-depth look at what Jesus has to say about this faith and lifestyle, we discover a much more passionate calling to mission and ministry. Using excerpts from the Sermon on the Mount, your youth will be given the opportunity to explore what it really means to live out Jesus’ radical words.
- Radical Words: Who You Are (Matthew 5:13-16)
- Radical Words: But I Say… (Matthew 5:21-26, 38–48)
- Radical Words: Secret Faith (Matthew 6:1-18, 24)
- Radical Words: Time to Act (Matthew 7:12-14, 24-28)
Included in your purchase:
- Leaders Guide PDF
- Logo / Graphic PNG
Download Sample Session
* Note: Purchases should be made on a computer rather than a mobile device, since the purchased file will be a zip file. Once uncompressed, you will have a folder with all needed resource files, and you may then move those to smartphones and tablets if needed.
Radical Words written by Sara Clarke Turpin
Sara Clarke Turpin, is the Associate Pastor of Spiritual Formation at Buechel Park Baptist staff. She graduated from Georgetown College (BA & BS, 2009) and Baptist Seminary of Kentucky (Master of Divinity, 2013) and has completed one unit of Clinical Pastoral Education. Sara is currently involved in the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship as a CBF Fellow and on Current’s Leadership Team. She serves on the Kentucky Baptist Fellowship Coordinating Council as chair of the Ministries Work Group and is a contributor to Youth Ministry Conversations’ blog and Bible study resource. Sara is married to Neal and enjoys spending time with her family and friends, playing the flute, and working out at the YMCA.