Women of the Bible | Bible Study
by Terri Springer
At Youth Ministry Conversations, we believe you know your group best. This means our resources look a little different than what you may have experienced in the past. We try and create a “buffet” of material so you can choose and pick what works best for your group. You will nd ideas, instructions, and possibilities in this packet all related to the theme of “The People: Women of the Bible” How you use them, and how you structure your study is up to you. We hope you enjoy this resource and return in the future to check out other materials.
This study takes a look at several women found through the Bible, and explores them as more than just characters, but as real people. Journey together as we discover what we share in common, and how these women served God.
- Esther: She was a hero.
- Gomer: She was loved.
- Huldah: She was exceptional.
- Lydia: She had power.
- Martha was productive and Mary was chill.
- Mary: She was courageous.
- Miriam: She was a leader.
- Rebekah: She was complicated.
- Syrophoencian Woman: She spoke Truth.
- Woman at the Well: She was called out.
Purchase Women of the Bible, Bible Study ($30)
* Note: Purchases should be made on a computer rather than a mobile device, since the purchased file will be a zip file. Once uncompressed, you will have a folder with all needed resource files, and you may then move those to smartphones and tablets if needed.
Women of the Bible is written by Terri Springer
Terri Springer is a long time youth minister. She has served in Baptist and Presbyterian Churches in Virginia, Kentucky and North Carolina. Currently she is a Coach/Mentor work- ing with the CHC (Center for Healthy Churches). She and her husband have three children. They love to hike and travel throughout the west.
Terri states her goal with these studies is two-fold. First to introduce the student to each of the women in a memorable way. Second to give the students a way to personally con- nect to the struggles, power, faith and personality of the women whose lives serve as an example of God’s power and promise.